Where Do Employees Trust Their Own Companies The Most?
Do you trust the company you work for to do what's right? A recent Edelman survey found that significant numbers of employees do not trust their own companies. Trust was lowest in Japan where only 40 percent of respondents trusted their company. At the opposite end of the scale, Mexico had the highest level of trust at 89 percent. Canada and the United States both had a trust rate of 64 percent each.
- Consumer trust in different types of advertising worldwide 2007-2015Consumer trust in different types of advertising worldwide 2007-2015
- Trust in media worldwide 2016Trust in media worldwide 2016
- Largest cities in Mexico 2014Largest cities in Mexico 2014
- U.S. unemployment rate: April 2017, seasonally adjustedU.S. unemployment rate: April 2017, seasonally adjusted
- Leading export countries worldwide 2016Leading export countries worldwide 2016
- Leading import countries worldwide 2016Leading import countries worldwide 2016
- Fatal civil airliner accidents by country and region 1945-2017Fatal civil airliner accidents by country and region 1945-2017
- BP's revenue 2003-2016BP's revenue 2003-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl