Food - Malaysia
- Revenue in the Food market amounts to US$51.08bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 7.95% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- The market's largest segment is the segment Confectionery & Snacks with a market volume of US$9.90bn in 2023.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$1,386.00bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$1,521.00 are generated in 2023.
- In the Food market, 0.2% of total revenue will be generated through online sales by 2023.
- In the Food market, volume is expected to amount to 16.51bn kg by 2027. The Food market is expected to show a volume growth of 6.6% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Food market is expected to amount to 403.50kg in 2023.