Food - India
- Revenue in the Food market amounts to US$963.60bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 7.23% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- The market's largest segment is the segment Bread & Cereal Products with a market volume of US$173.90bn in 2023.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$1,386.00bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$678.70 are generated in 2023.
- In the Food market, 1.2% of total revenue will be generated through online sales by 2023.
- In the Food market, volume is expected to amount to 663.70bn kg by 2027. The Food market is expected to show a volume growth of 6.0% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Food market is expected to amount to 419.30kg in 2023.