Shared Mobility - Worldwide
- Revenue in the Shared Mobility segment is projected to reach US$1.53tn in 2023.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2023-2027) of 3.90%, resulting in a projected market volume of US$1.79tn by 2027.
- The market's largest segment is Shared Vehicles with a projected market volume of US$1.08tn in 2023.
- In the Shared Vehicles, the number of users is expected to amount to 5.09bn users by 2027.
- User penetration is 88.3% in 2023 and is expected to hit 92.8% by 2027.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) is expected to amount to US$226.00.
- In the Shared Mobility segment, 66% of total revenue will be generated through online sales by 2027.
- In global comparison, most revenue will be generated in China (US$422.90bn in 2023).