Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Individuals diagnosed with pain conditions in Spain 2018, by gender and age

Share of adults diagnosed with pain conditions in Spain in 2018, by gender and age

by Beatriz Sevilla, last edited Nov 30, 2018
Individuals diagnosed with pain conditions in Spain 2018, by gender and age This statistic depicts the share of adults diagnosed with pain conditions in Spain in 2018, by gender and age. That year, 57 percent of individuals with pain conditions aged 55-64 were female, while the remaining 43 percent were male.
Show more

Share of adults diagnosed with pain conditions in Spain in 2018, by gender and age

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Health in U.S. states"
  • Overview
The most important statistics
  • Diseases
  • Disease deaths
  • Overweight and obesity
  • Substance abuse
  • Mental health
  • Miscellaneous
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.