Manufacturing: Machinery in the U.S. 2020
Statista Industry Report - NAICS Code 333
The demand for machines in the U.S. by the automotive, construction, and food sectors, for example, ensures revenues within the machinery industry. In 2020, the estimated revenue of the industry was US$311.5 billion.
- Forecasts through the year 2024 (COVID-19 included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers and trade flows
- Top companies and business demographics
- Innovation & research activities