More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Fruit consumptionFruit consumption
- The fruit market in the NetherlandsThe fruit market in the Netherlands
- Fruit market in BelgiumFruit market in Belgium
- Fruit industry in SpainFruit industry in Spain
- Fruit industry in DenmarkFruit industry in Denmark
- Soft drinks consumption in Spain (Kantar Media TGI)Soft drinks consumption in Spain (Kantar Media TGI)
- Vegetable market in the NetherlandsVegetable market in the Netherlands
- Soft drinks consumption in the UK (Kantar Media TGI)Soft drinks consumption in the UK (Kantar Media TGI)
- Italy: fruit consumption frequency in 2017Italy: fruit consumption frequency in 2017
- Import value of vegetables and fruit into Sweden 2007-2017Import value of vegetables and fruit into Sweden 2007-2017
- Per capita consumption of fresh oranges, lemons, citrus fruit in Sweden 2006-2016Per capita consumption of fresh oranges, lemons, citrus fruit in Sweden 2006-2016
- Change in mean fruit consumption in the Netherlands 2007-2014, by age-gender groupsChange in mean fruit consumption in the Netherlands 2007-2014, by age-gender groups
- Annual fruit consumption per person in Australia 2014-2017Annual fruit consumption per person in Australia 2014-2017
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.