Manufacturing of Plastics & Rubber in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 22
Increased government support for the sustainable development of plastic will create opportunities for new companies and existing one alike. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 23.5 billion Pound. The subindustry "Manufacture of rubber products" grew by 0.1% in 2021, which was slower than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe