- › The overall ranking based on the Made-In-Country Index
- › 49 countries plus European Union
- › Change in country image perception over the last 12 months
- › Top 10 plus the overall ranking
- › Quality, security standards, value for money, uniqueness, design, advanced technology, authenticity, sustainability, fair production, status symbol
- › Top 10 plus the overall ranking for each product attribute
- › Detailled profile on each country
- › 43,034 respondents from 52 countries
- › Each country was assessed by at least 2,500 people
More than 7,500
- Mondelez International Mondelez International
- Trade in the U.S.Trade in the U.S.
- Mondelez International's business information 2017Mondelez International's business information 2017
- Philip Morris International's business information 2017Philip Morris International's business information 2017
- Philip MorrisPhilip Morris
- Wine industry in ChinaWine industry in China
- Facts and statistics about food and beverage in Spain in 2017Facts and statistics about food and beverage in Spain in 2017
- Dairy industry in ChinaDairy industry in China
- Fairtrade International market: estimated retail sales by country 2017Fairtrade International market: estimated retail sales by country 2017
- Sales volume of Fairtrade International worldwide 2017, by productSales volume of Fairtrade International worldwide 2017, by product
- Quarterly value of international imports of services in the Netherlands 2014-2018Quarterly value of international imports of services in the Netherlands 2014-2018
- Total number of stores of Walmart International in 2018, by countryTotal number of stores of Walmart International in 2018, by country
- Leading UK retailers ranked by international sales 2016/17Leading UK retailers ranked by international sales 2016/17
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
E-Commerce Spain: Online Stores Ranking Update
Did you know that the top 3 online stores in Spain achieved a market share of over 20 percent in 2017? Understand the e-commerce market in Spain and get to know the top online stores. eCommerceDB offers detailed online store profiles with key data on the largest ecommerce players worldwide.
European Banking Sector
This extended statistical dossier takes an in-depth look at the current health of the European banking sector as well as its ability to meet the demands of a digital future.
New Dossier: Latin American Online Shopping Events
With consistent growth in recent years, e-commerce is rapidly becoming a part of the shopping culture in Latin America. Often offering important discounts, online shopping events represent a major push to online sales in the region.
Updated Brexit analysis available now!
Statista has updated its outline of potential impacts of the Brexit on UK industries, which is included in our 41 UK Industry Reports. Furthermore, the reports feature statistics, forecasts, survey results, and analyses in a form that is easy to read and adopt.
New Dossier: Digital Marketing in Italy
Italian enterprises invest significantly in digital marketing to enhance their presence, yet the potential strategies to follow are extremely diverse. This dossier presents key aspects of the industry according to professionals and marketers, including new trends in content and e-mail marketing.
Statista European Football Benchmark
The European Football Benchmark compares the big 5 European leagues. Find out which league and club have the largest foreign fan potential? Who are the biggest stars? And how expensive it is to be a fan? Read all this and more with Statista’s report: “European Football Benchmark – the big 5 leagues”
New metric unit: Payments in eCommerce
The payment options available for eCommerce customers have long moved beyond simple cash or card payments. The Digital Market Outlook now offers an analysis of payment methods used by customers in online shopping in 50 countries and forecasts for this metric unit up to 2023.
New Dossier: Foreign conflicts of Saudi Arabia
Recently, the kingdom of Saudi Arabia has faced some foreign political challenges with its Middle Eastern neighbors. The kingdom's current conflicts with Yemen, Iran, Qatar, and Turkey are all different in their nature, however, they all bear consequences for the geopolitical dynamic of the region.
New Dossier: Fintech in Italy
The Fintech sector in Italy is developing steadily. Thanks to young entrepreneurs and new platforms, Fintech is gaining recognition as an alternative and as a complement to the traditional financial system. This dossier presents an overview about the scale and ambitions of this innovative sector.
Statista survey on the U.S. motorcycle market
With a market share of 31% Harley-Davidson is the top-dog on the U.S motorcycle market. On top of that the U.S. manufacturer can prevail against the competition in terms of customer loyalty and brand image. Find out which brands come close to the market leader in the Statista motorcycle Report.
Updated Industry Reports France available now!
Statista has updated its 41 Industry Reports for France with the most recent data. They feature statistics, forecasts, survey results, and analyses in a form that is easy to read and adopt. Understand and assess industries with a report that includes the most important key figures!
New Study: The Brexit Factbook
With the UK set to leave the EU in March next year and negotiations stalling, the chance of a no-deal Brexit is increasing. The Brexit Factbook combines the most important statistics about the UK exiting the EU from the lead-up to the referendum to the economic, financial and political consequences.
New Dossier: Avocado market in Latin America
Latin America is one of the main regions producing avocados, a large share of which are exported to the U.S. and Europe. This dossier provides key information about the avocado’s agricultural production, cultivation area, imports and exports in countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Chile, and Colombia.
New Dossier: Gig economy in the U.S.
The gig economy is a section of the economy which consists of independent contractors and freelancers who perform temporary, flexible jobs. This dossier provides key data on the gig economy in the United States, including information on income and earnings, and access to benefits.
New Dossier: Food trends in the Netherlands
From organic and sustainable food to ‘free from’ products and alternative diets: this new Statista dossier about food trends in the Netherlands covers all you might want to know about what is hot and happening in the Dutch food market.
New Dossier: Direct selling market worldwide
The direct selling market refers to a business model in which products are sold without a 'Brick and Mortar' retail establishment, such as online or person-to-person. This dossier provides key data about this market, with a focus on the United States and the leading companies, such as Amway.
New Dossier: E-commerce in Argentina
Argentina is the second largest e-commerce market in Latin America as of 2017. This dossier provides key information about the different aspects of the e-commerce market in Argentina, including the main retailers, customers, mobile commerce, and more.
New Dossier: Mobile device usage in Belgium
Recent studies showed that Belgium has the highest prices when it comes to mobile data in Europe, with Proximus, Orange and Telenet as the main actors in this market. This dossier provides information on two of these main players and also features data on mobile commerce, video and apps.