Using online access panels, Statista.com and Forbes have anonymously and independently surveyed 30,000 American employees. Based on the results of this survey, over 1,800 large and mid-size employers from 25 industry sectors have been given a score.
The report includes the following data:
• Top employers across all industries
• Top employers by industry sector and region
• Analysis of the six drivers that determine employer attractiveness for over 1,800 large and mid-size employers
• Driver analysis by industry, sociodemographic characteristics and the level of employment of employees
• Net Promoter Score for each industry and various sociodemographic characteristics of employees
• Recommendations to increase employer attractiveness
• International comparison of results from surveys conducted in Canada, France, Germany and Austria; including a detailed analysis of the Canada ranking by region, industry and sociodemographic characteristics.
The report contains 3 documents: a clearly structured PDF presentation of the results of all examined industries and two comprehensive Excel worksheets containing both company and industry data.
The PDF presentation contains an analysis of results laid out in a professional and easy to read format, using graphical representations. In addition to the employer’s individual score and ranking, drivers of an employer’s attractiveness are analyzed and ascertained for each of the 25 industry sectors and sociodemographic groups, etc.
Furthermore, based on the in-depth driver analysis, the document contains recommendations designed to increase employer attractiveness.
The first Excel document contains all individual scores, driver values and additional information for over 1,800 large and mid-size employers.
The second Excel document contains all 6 driver values for sociodemographic groups (age, gender, level of employment, etc.) and for each industry sector.
The reading sample contains an overview of the results included in the report and an overview of all surveyed employers.
- Employers in the U.S. 2017Employers in the U.S. 2017
- Tech industry employer insights in the United Kingdom (UK)Tech industry employer insights in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Employers in the UK 2016Employers in the UK 2016
- Professional staffing in the U.S.Professional staffing in the U.S.
- South Korean conglomerate LG Corporation South Korean conglomerate LG Corporation
- Canada: private sector employer businesses, by province 2016Canada: private sector employer businesses, by province 2016
- Number of employer firms in the U.S. 2015, by employment sizeNumber of employer firms in the U.S. 2015, by employment size
- Argentina: supermarket industry salary and employer contributions 2018, by positionArgentina: supermarket industry salary and employer contributions 2018, by position
- Canada - employer firms, by establishment size 2016Canada - employer firms, by establishment size 2016
- Canada: private employer businesses 2001 to 2016Canada: private employer businesses 2001 to 2016
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
Updates on eCommerce, Digital Media, eTravel, eServices and more
- Market figures for 2018 to 2023
- Company and startup profiles
- User demographics
U.S. coal production has steadily declined in the past decade, but has been in the news in recent years due to President Trump's desire to revitalize the industry. This document provides an overview of the key figures, leading companies, and the employment trends in the U.S. coal mining industry.
This new export feature offers
- Structured graphical representation of the data
- Tailored target group analysis
- Option for further processing
The Polish e-commerce market is one of the fastest developing e-commerce markets in Europe. The latest data for Poland is presented in this dossier.
Plastic waste is an issue of global concern. Since China banned the import of recycled plastic, the U.S. has had to make adjustments to its management of plastic waste. This dossier provides an overview of plastic waste in the U.S.
This dossier provides an overview of hedge funds worldwide. Global hedge fund assets, performance, investors, and other topics are highlighted.
The Outdoor Advertising Association of America covers amongst others
- Number of billboards
- Outdoor advertising revenue
- Number of out-of-home displays
Find data, perceptions & more about
- Economic consequences
- Impact on the labor market
- A second referendum
Understand the recent developments in the Spanish eCommerce market!
- URL-related revenues
- Relevant online store KPIs
- eCommerce-related contacts
- Extended statistical dossier
- Insights, explanations & interpretations
- Challenges of the digital future
eCommerce is rapidly becoming a part of the Latin American shopping culture. The dossier includes data on
- Regional online shopping events
- Events by country
The outline of potential impacts of Brexit on UK industries has been updated in the UK Industry Reports.
Italian enterprises invest significantly in digital marketing. Find out about
- Relevant aspects & KPIs
- New trends
- Different strategies
Statista European Football Benchmark
- The big 5 European leagues
- All about the clubs & fans
- Sponsors & how they fit in
What are online shoppers' payment preferences around the world?
- Data on all payment methods
- Analysis for 50 countries
- Forecasts up to 2023
The kingdom of Saudi Arabia has faced political challenges.
- Perceptions & trade information
- Conflicts with Yemen, Iran, Qatar & Turkey