More than 7,500
- Hemp industry facts 2017Hemp industry facts 2017
- Data report on agricultural production in Brazil 2017Data report on agricultural production in Brazil 2017
- Impact of Brexit on food commodities Impact of Brexit on food commodities
- Glencore's financial key figures 2017Glencore's financial key figures 2017
- Global agribusiness facts and figures 2017Global agribusiness facts and figures 2017
- Hemp industry facts 2018Hemp industry facts 2018
- Organic farming in the U.S. Organic farming in the U.S.
- Globe fish highlights, a quarterly update on world seafood market, 2017Globe fish highlights, a quarterly update on world seafood market, 2017
- Distribution of organic agricultural commodity exports Australia 2017 by typeDistribution of organic agricultural commodity exports Australia 2017 by type
- Export value of organic agricultural commodities Australia 2017 by typeExport value of organic agricultural commodities Australia 2017 by type
- Commodity price of eggs in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013-2017Commodity price of eggs in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013-2017
- Hemp products: value of U.S. imports 2012-2017, by typeHemp products: value of U.S. imports 2012-2017, by type
- U.S. retail value share of hemp products by category 2016U.S. retail value share of hemp products by category 2016
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
Exclusive data available through OAAA partnership
Statista releases new exclusive OOH advertising data from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA).
New Topic: No-deal Brexit
On January 15, 2019 the British Parliament is set to vote on Theresa May’s Brexit deal. The vote is perilously close to the departure date of March 29, and should it be rejected, a no-deal Brexit is the default scenario. This topic looks at the implications that a no-deal Brexit could have on the UK
E-Commerce Spain: Online Stores Ranking Update
Did you know that the top 3 online stores in Spain achieved a market share of over 20 percent in 2017? Understand the e-commerce market in Spain and get to know the top online stores. eCommerceDB offers detailed online store profiles with key data on the largest ecommerce players worldwide.
European Banking Sector
This extended statistical dossier takes an in-depth look at the current health of the European banking sector as well as its ability to meet the demands of a digital future.
New Dossier: Latin American Online Shopping Events
With consistent growth in recent years, e-commerce is rapidly becoming a part of the shopping culture in Latin America. Often offering important discounts, online shopping events represent a major push to online sales in the region.
Updated Brexit analysis available now!
Statista has updated its outline of potential impacts of the Brexit on UK industries, which is included in our 41 UK Industry Reports. Furthermore, the reports feature statistics, forecasts, survey results, and analyses in a form that is easy to read and adopt.
New Dossier: Digital Marketing in Italy
Italian enterprises invest significantly in digital marketing to enhance their presence, yet the potential strategies to follow are extremely diverse. This dossier presents key aspects of the industry according to professionals and marketers, including new trends in content and e-mail marketing.
Statista European Football Benchmark
The European Football Benchmark compares the big 5 European leagues. Find out which league and club have the largest foreign fan potential? Who are the biggest stars? And how expensive it is to be a fan? Read all this and more with Statista’s report: “European Football Benchmark – the big 5 leagues”
New metric unit: Payments in eCommerce
The payment options available for eCommerce customers have long moved beyond simple cash or card payments. The Digital Market Outlook now offers an analysis of payment methods used by customers in online shopping in 50 countries and forecasts for this metric unit up to 2023.
New Dossier: Foreign conflicts of Saudi Arabia
Recently, the kingdom of Saudi Arabia has faced some foreign political challenges with its Middle Eastern neighbors. The kingdom's current conflicts with Yemen, Iran, Qatar, and Turkey are all different in their nature, however, they all bear consequences for the geopolitical dynamic of the region.
New Dossier: Fintech in Italy
The Fintech sector in Italy is developing steadily. Thanks to young entrepreneurs and new platforms, Fintech is gaining recognition as an alternative and as a complement to the traditional financial system. This dossier presents an overview about the scale and ambitions of this innovative sector.
Statista survey on the U.S. motorcycle market
With a market share of 31% Harley-Davidson is the top-dog on the U.S motorcycle market. On top of that the U.S. manufacturer can prevail against the competition in terms of customer loyalty and brand image. Find out which brands come close to the market leader in the Statista motorcycle Report.
Updated Industry Reports France available now!
Statista has updated its 41 Industry Reports for France with the most recent data. They feature statistics, forecasts, survey results, and analyses in a form that is easy to read and adopt. Understand and assess industries with a report that includes the most important key figures!
New Study: The Brexit Factbook
With the UK set to leave the EU in March next year and negotiations stalling, the chance of a no-deal Brexit is increasing. The Brexit Factbook combines the most important statistics about the UK exiting the EU from the lead-up to the referendum to the economic, financial and political consequences.
New Dossier: Avocado market in Latin America
Latin America is one of the main regions producing avocados, a large share of which are exported to the U.S. and Europe. This dossier provides key information about the avocado’s agricultural production, cultivation area, imports and exports in countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Chile, and Colombia.