- Industry definition
- Management summary
- Key figures at a glance
- Total turnover for OECD countries
- Turnover by country
- Countries ranked by total turnover
- Average gross operating surplus for OECD countries
- Production for OECD countries
- Multi factor productivity growth rates
Trade and investment
- Import and export trade flow
- Share of top 5 import countries
- Value of top 5 import countries and growth
- Share of top 5 export countries
- Value of top 5 export countries and growth
- Average applied most-favored nation tariffs
- Countries ranked by average applied most-favored nation tariffs
- Countries with highest outward FDI
- Countries with highest inward FDI
- Top companies
- Average birth and death rates of enterprises for OECD countries
Employees and salaries
- Share of employment by industry section
- Total number of employees
- Total number of employees by region
- Average weekly hours worked per employee
- Average nominal monthly earnings
- Average nominal hourly labor cost per employee
Research and innovation
- Total R&D spending for OECD countries
- Average R&D intensity for OECD countries
- Number of R&D personnel
More than 7,500
- Global steel marketGlobal steel market
- Oil and gasoline pricesOil and gasoline prices
- Global oil industry and marketGlobal oil industry and market
- Global mining industryGlobal mining industry
- Energy prices worldwideEnergy prices worldwide
- OPEC oil price annually 1960-2018OPEC oil price annually 1960-2018
- Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2018Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2018
- U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2017-2018U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2017-2018
- West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil price monthly 2017-2018West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil price monthly 2017-2018
- Daily global crude oil demand 2006-2019Daily global crude oil demand 2006-2019
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Dossier: Food trends in the Netherlands
From organic and sustainable food to ‘free from’ products and alternative diets: this new Statista dossier about food trends in the Netherlands covers all you might want to know about what is hot and happening in the Dutch food market.
New Dossier: Direct selling market worldwide
The direct selling market refers to a business model in which products are sold without a 'Brick and Mortar' retail establishment, such as online or person-to-person. This dossier provides key data about this market, with a focus on the United States and the leading companies, such as Amway.
New Dossier: E-commerce in Argentina
Argentina is the second largest e-commerce market in Latin America as of 2017. This dossier provides key information about the different aspects of the e-commerce market in Argentina, including the main retailers, customers, mobile commerce, and more.
New Dossier: Mobile device usage in Belgium
Recent studies showed that Belgium has the highest prices when it comes to mobile data in Europe, with Proximus, Orange and Telenet as the main actors in this market. This dossier provides information on two of these main players and also features data on mobile commerce, video and apps.
New Topic page: Chinese tourism in Europe
China’s travel boom has had a notable impact across the global tourism industry, not least in Europe where China is recognized as a key visitor market. This topic page and accompanying dossier highlights the rising number of Chinese tourists in Europe and the main destinations they are heading to.
New Topic Page: Trade across the Irish border
With the UK making plans to leave the EU, it is still uncertain about how this will affect trade across the UK's only land border, the Irish border. This topic highlights the importance of cross border trade and discusses how firms across Ireland are anticipating Brexit to impact their businesses.
Global Industry Reports available now!
Statista now offers industry insights from a global perspective for 34 industries. The reports provide crucial information on the trends moving all major industries. Get a bird’s-eye view on your industry, complete with all essential data, KPIs, and exclusive Statista data.
New Smart TV Industry Whitepaper
Statista Research and Analysis, in cooperation with Chinese smart TV manufacturer TCL Multimedia and its subsidiary FFalcon Technology, is going to present a new white paper on the global Smart TV industry on September 15th, 2018 during the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam.
New Dossier: Electric vehicles in Italy
Is Italy speeding up on electric mobility or is the next charging point still too far away? Have a deeper look into the topic with this new dossier. Statista provides an overview on the market situation and customer attitudes around e-mobility in this country so passionate about cars.
New Topic Page: Brexit negotiations
With an October deadline looming and an unpopular proposal in hand, time is running out for Theresa May to secure a deal with the European Union. This topic highlights some the main issues standing in the way of a deal and explores how the British public have reacted to the ongoing political drama.
New Dossier: eSports in the Benelux region
Revenue might still pale in comparison to other sports, but the recent growth of electronic sports, or eSports, has been immense. This dossier analyzes the popularity of video games and digital games in the Netherlands and the attitude shown towards the trend of online gaming.
New topic page: Organic cosmetics in the UK
As consumers become aware of the potentially harmful ingredients used in conventional beauty products, many are seeking green alternatives which pose a lesser risk to the skin and the environment. This topic page provides an overview of natural and organic cosmetic sales and UK consumer attitudes.
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.