Nearly 1 in 5 Kids Use Mobile Devices Every Day
- Online security risks due to U.S. children 2015Online security risks due to U.S. children 2015
- U.S. parental strategies to block risky online behavior 2015U.S. parental strategies to block risky online behavior 2015
- U.S. teens: negative online behavior from a romantic partner 2015U.S. teens: negative online behavior from a romantic partner 2015
- Clothing and clothing accessories store sales in the U.S. 1992-2015Clothing and clothing accessories store sales in the U.S. 1992-2015
- U.S retail sales of toys 2005-2016U.S retail sales of toys 2005-2016
- Population distribution by age group in China 2016Population distribution by age group in China 2016
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2016Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2016
- Unemployment rate in the U.S. 1990-2016Unemployment rate in the U.S. 1990-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl