Age Matters in Online Video Consumption
The online video viewing habits of millennials in the United States are significantly different from those of older viewers. According to a November 2013 survey conducted by YuMe and IPG Media Lab, Americans aged 18 to 34 are more likely to watch online video in all but one category. The only content category for which millennials trail older users is online news.
- U.S. monthly time spent on online video 2014-2016, by ageU.S. monthly time spent on online video 2014-2016, by age
- U.S. weekly time spent on online video 2014-2016, by ageU.S. weekly time spent on online video 2014-2016, by age
- Baby Boomers: reasons to watch online video 2013Baby Boomers: reasons to watch online video 2013
- China: mobile phone subscriptions by month March 2016China: mobile phone subscriptions by month March 2016
- Monthly unique visitors to U.S. retail websites 2017Monthly unique visitors to U.S. retail websites 2017
- China: leading online video platforms by unique visits in March 2017China: leading online video platforms by unique visits in March 2017
- Average daily time spent using selected media in Norway 2016Average daily time spent using selected media in Norway 2016
- Internet usage time in the United States 2010-2016Internet usage time in the United States 2010-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl