The World's Biggest Chocolate Consumers
When it comes to the league of chocoholics, Switzerland is out in front with annual per capita consumption amounting to an impressive 19.8 lbs (9kg). The country is well known for its excellent chocolate industry with Toblerone one of its more recognizable brands. Neighboring Germany is in second position with the average person eating 17.4 lbs (7.9 kg) of chocolate every year while Ireland and the UK jointly round off the top three with 16.3 lbs (7.5kg)
- Total annual salary costs of the chocolate industry in Norway 2004-2014Total annual salary costs of the chocolate industry in Norway 2004-2014
- Annual production value of chocolate industry in Norway 2004-2014Annual production value of chocolate industry in Norway 2004-2014
- Made-In Country Index: perception of products made in Switzerland, by country 2017Made-In Country Index: perception of products made in Switzerland, by country 2017
- Number of Lululemon athletica stores worldwide 2011-2016, by countryNumber of Lululemon athletica stores worldwide 2011-2016, by country
- Top global pharmaceutical companies based on pharma revenue 2016Top global pharmaceutical companies based on pharma revenue 2016
- World pharmaceutical sales 2014-2016 by region World pharmaceutical sales 2014-2016 by region
- Value of gold reserves 2016, by countryValue of gold reserves 2016, by country
- Roche Group's total sales 2006-2016Roche Group's total sales 2006-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl