Fossil Fuels Are Falling Out Of Favor In The U.S.
Americans are deeply divided on the causes and solutions to global climate change as well as their nation's environmental policy. Despite that, however, the majority of people are united on the issue of renewable energy. Pew Research found that Americans strongly support the introduction of more solar panel and wind turbine farms while fossil fuels are falling out of favour. Read more on Forbes.
- U.S. energy consumption from fossil fuels and renewables 1999-2015U.S. energy consumption from fossil fuels and renewables 1999-2015
- Average costs of fossil fuels for U.S. electricity generation 2015Average costs of fossil fuels for U.S. electricity generation 2015
- Fossil fuels and renewable energies: global subsidies 2010Fossil fuels and renewable energies: global subsidies 2010
- UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2017UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2017
- Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2016-2017Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2016-2017
- West Texas Intermediate annual average oil price 1976-2017West Texas Intermediate annual average oil price 1976-2017
- U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2016-2017U.S. retail prices of diesel fuel monthly 2016-2017
- BP's revenue 2003-2016BP's revenue 2003-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl