This chart shows how marketing professionals plan to adjust their digital marketing budget in 2017.
This chart illustrates the average earnings per influencer post, by number of account followers and social media network (in thousand U.S. dollars)
This chart shows social media and search engine's share of online advertising.
This chart shows the percentage of traffic to a large sample of websites that comes social media websites.
This chart shows how many times brands' tweets are retweeted on average on different days of the week.
This chart shows the motivation behind brands' use of Twitter as a marketing tool.
This chart shows the percentage of small businesses using the following in 2013.
There's one simple reason why Facebook remains the most important social platform for brand marketers: reach. Coca-Cola, the no. 1 brand on Facebook, reaches more than ten times as many people as the most popular brands on Twitter and Google+.
This chart illustrates how brands are increasingly adopting Twitter to get their message across.
This chart shows the percentage of traffic on American news websites that comes from social media sites.
This chart illustrates the adoption of social media channels by U.S. ad agencies. 82.4 percent of the responding agencies were using Facebook for client campaigns in Q3 2012, making it the must-have social media platform for marketers.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl