This chart shows the time needed to watch all episodes of selected cartoon TV shows (in days)
This chart shows the most popular TV shows on Facebook and the cost of a 30-second TV spot during The Simpsons in the United States (in U.S. dollars)
This chart illustrates how much time per week young Americans spend watching TV.
This chart shows which news sources people from five different international markets consider the most important one to them personally.
This chart shows the change in time consumers spend with selected media per day between 2010 and 2014.
This chart shows the percentage of Americans trusting selected news sources about government/politics.
This chart shows how Americans spent their free time in 2013.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl