Beer - Poland
- Revenue in the Beer market amounts to US$5.52bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 6.09% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$125.60bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$146.60 are generated in 2023.
- By 2027, 36% of spending and 17% of volume consumption in the Beer market will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Beer market, volume is expected to amount to 3.56bn L by 2027. The market for Beer market is expected to show a volume growth of 1.1% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Beer market is expected to amount to 90.84L in 2023.