Eyewear - Worldwide
- In 2023, the revenue in the Eyewear market is projected to reach US$141.50bn worldwide.
- It is expected to grow at an annual rate of 4.37% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- The largest segment of the market is Spectacle Lenses, with a market volume of US$58.98bn in 2023.
- When compared globally, United States generates the highest revenue in this market, with a projected revenue of US$33,830.00m in 2023.
- On average, in 2023, every person worldwide is expected to generate a revenue of US$18.43 in the Eyewear market.
- By 2027, the market volume is expected to reach 10.66bn pieces.
- Furthermore, the market is anticipated to exhibit a volume growth of 3.3% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Eyewear market is expected to be 1.25pieces in 2023.
- It is estimated that in 2023, 85% of sales in the Eyewear market will be attributed to Non-Luxury.
- The demand for fashionable and sustainable eyewear is rising in many countries worldwide.