Hot Drinks - China
- Revenue in the Hot Drinks market amounts to US$130.80bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 5.03% (CAGR 2023-2025).
- The market's largest segment is the segment Tea with a market volume of US$111.80bn in 2023.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$130.80bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$89.60 are generated in 2023.
- In the Hot Drinks market, 19.9% of total revenue will be generated through online sales by 2023.
- By 2025, 60% of spending and 6% of volume consumption in the Hot Drinks market will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Hot Drinks market, volume is expected to amount to 2.64bn kg by 2025. The market for Hot Drinks market is expected to show a volume growth of 2.6% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Hot Drinks market is expected to amount to 1.72kg in 2023.