Coffee - Australia
- Revenue in the Coffee segment amounts to US$6.93bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 3.41% (CAGR 2023-2025).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$95,580.00m in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$263.20 are generated in 2023.
- By 2025, 87% of spending and 24% of volume consumption in the Coffee segment will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Coffee segment, volume is expected to amount to 57.39m kg by 2025. The market for Coffee segment is expected to show a volume growth of 1.9% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Coffee segment is expected to amount to 2.10kg in 2023.