Number of employees of KPMG worldwide by region 2010-2018

Number of employees of KPMG worldwide from 2010 to 2018, by region

by E. Mazareanu, last edited Jan 3, 2019
Number of employees of KPMG worldwide by region 2010-2018 This statistic shows the number of employees of KPMG worldwide from 2010 to 2018, by region. In the fiscal year of 2018, KPMG employed 57,447 people in the Americas.
KPMG employees - additional information

The number of KPMG employees has risen year-on-year. In 2018, the company employed over 207,000 people worldwide, the largest proportion of which was in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), where just under 106,400 employees resided. There were approximately 57,500 KPMG employees in the Americas and 43,200 in the Asia Pacific region. Around 78 percent of KPMG employees were classed as professionals. The remaining 22 percent was comprised of partners and administration at five and 17 percent, respectively.

KPMG was the fourth largest audit and accountancy firm in the world in 2018, generating 28.96 billion U.S. dollars in revenue. Together with Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Ernst & Young, KPMG makes up one quarter of the “Big Four” – the top four audit and accountancy firms worldwide. Deloitte was the largest of the four, with revenue of 43.2 billion U.S. dollars in that year. The companies offer such services as auditing, assurance and corporate finance, among others, with the largest proportion of their revenue coming from their auditing and assurance segments. Together, the firms employ over one million people worldwide.

Despite its high ranking as an accountancy firm, KPMG only made it to ninth place in a list of the most prestigious consulting firms in the United States in 2018. That said, the largest share of KPMG’s business is conducted in the EMEA region where just less than half of the firms' revenue was generated.
Show more

Number of employees of KPMG worldwide from 2010 to 2018, by region

You need to log in to download this statistic
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
KPMG
KPMG

All Information
in one Presentation

KPMG

Everything On "KPMG" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp

Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation

Statistics on "KPMG"
  • Big Four
  • Financials
  • Employment
The most important statistics
  • Professional service lines
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.