We are the global leading platform for business data from 600 industries and 50 countries.
|Number of podium finishes|
|Juan Manuel Fangio||33|
$49 / Month *
Prices do not include sales tax.
in one Presentation
Everything On "Motor Sports" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Vice President, Hearst Magazines
- Which one of these sports would you say is your favorite?U.S. consumers' favorite sports 2017
- Most valuable sports events brands worldwide in 2017 (in million U.S. dollars)*Most valuable sport event brands worldwide 2017
- Motorsports sponsorship spending worldwide from 2011 to 2017 (in billion U.S. dollars)Global spending on motorsports sponsorships 2011-2017
- Leading sponsors in motor sports in 2016, by investment value (in million U.S. dollars)Motorsport: leading sponsors in 2016, by investment value
- Automotive companies ranked by sponsorship spending in the United States in 2016 (in million U.S. dollars)*Auto companies by sponsorship spending in the U.S. 2016
- Most valuable Formula 1 team brands in 2017 (in million U.S. dollars)Most valuable Formula One teams - brand value 2017
- Formula 1 revenue by team in 2016 (in million U.S. dollars)Revenue of Formula One teams 2016
- Formula 1 operating income by team in 2016 (in million U.S. dollars)Operating income of Formula One teams 2016
- Top Formula 1 drivers based on number of world championships won from 1950 to 2018Formula 1 drivers based on number of championships won up to 2018
- Top Formula 1 drivers by number of race wins from 1950 to 2018Formula 1 drivers based on number of race victories 1950-2018
- Top 50 Formula 1 drivers based on number of podium finishes from 1950 to 2018Formula 1 drivers by number of podium finishes up to 2018
- What is the main reason you watch Formula 1?Formula 1: most common reasons people watch in 2015
- NASCAR racing teams ranked by team value in 2018 (in million U.S. dollars)Racing teams of NASCAR ranked by team value 2018
- NASCAR racing teams ranked by revenue in 2017 (in million U.S. dollars)Racing teams of NASCAR ranked by revenue 2017
- Brand value of the sports event Daytona 500 from 2012 to 2017 (in million U.S. dollars)*Brand value of the Daytona 500 2012-2017
- U.S. average TV viewership of selected NASCAR events in 2016 (in million viewers)Average U.S. TV audience of selected NASCAR races 2016
- TV ratings of Daytona 500 in the United States from 2000 to 2019TV rating Daytona 500 in the U.S. 2000-2019