Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Italy: ownership of smart devices at home 2018

Do you own at least one smart device in your home?

by Statista Research Department, last edited Jun 5, 2019
Italy: ownership of smart devices at home 2018 The statistic shows the share of Italians owning at least one smart device at home in 2018. According to the survey, 41 percent of respondents owned a smart device at home. The remaining 59 percent declared that they own any connected smart device at home.
Show more

Do you own at least one smart device in your home?

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Internet of Things in Italy"
  • Market overview
The most important statistics
  • Internet of Things in companies
  • Smart Home
  • Connected devices
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.