More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Internet usage of teenagers in the United StatesInternet usage of teenagers in the United States
- Internet usage in the United Kingdom (UK)Internet usage in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Mobile internet usage in the United StatesMobile internet usage in the United States
- Mobile internet usage in the United Kingdom (UK)Mobile internet usage in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Internet usage in Belgium, Luxembourg and the NetherlandsInternet usage in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
- Internet usage in Switzerland 2008-2017, by frequencyInternet usage in Switzerland 2008-2017, by frequency
- Household internet access in Luxembourg 2005-2017Household internet access in Luxembourg 2005-2017
- Internet usage share of tablet operating systems in Germany 2012-2018Internet usage share of tablet operating systems in Germany 2012-2018
- Daily internet usage time in Germany 2000-2017Daily internet usage time in Germany 2000-2017
- Frequency of internet usage by U.S. adults 2018Frequency of internet usage by U.S. adults 2018
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Dossier on plastic waste in Europe
The world is waking up to the environmental impacts caused by plastic waste, and the European Union is declaring war on single-use plastics. This statistic dossier provides an overview of plastic waste generation, recycling and treatment and plastic marine waste in Europe.
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.