Construction in the U.S. 2022 - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - NAICS Code 23
In order to lessen total overhead and increase profitability, very few companies have been actively engaging suppliers, contractors, and sales services. In 2020, the value put in place of the industry was US$1,365.1 billion.
- Forecasts through the year 2024 (COVID-19 included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers and trade flows
- Top companies and business demographics
- Innovation & research activities