Energy Supply in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 35
Owing to regulatory pressures, the industry is expected to present large-scale opportunities in the area of renewable energy. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 97.5 billion Pound. The subindustry "Electric power generation, transmission and distribution" grew by 0.5% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe