Air Transport in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 51
The Europe-North America passenger market is the fourth largest globally, with the UK accounting for the largest passenger flow to the U.S. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 9.3 billion Pound. The subindustry "Passenger air transport" grew by 46.9% in 2021, which was slower than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe