Real Estate in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 68
Some international residential property buyers are leaving the UK market due to increased economic and political uncertainties and higher taxes. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 85.2 billion Pound. The subindustry "Buying and selling of own real estate" grew by 0.4% in 2021, which was slower than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe