Fluor Corporation - Statistics & Facts
Statistics and Facts about Fluor Corporation
Fluor Corporation is one of the leading construction contractors both in the United States and worldwide. In 2015, the company with headquarters in Texas won almost 22 billion U.S. dollars in new contracts, and was ranked as the number one U.S.-based construction contractor in this category - ahead of its main competitor in the U.S., Bechtel Corporation.
In 2015, the construction and engineering company raked in around 18.1 billion U.S. dollars in revenue, the largest share of which were generated from projects in the United States. Fluor Corporation had a consolidated backlog of around 44.7 billion U.S. dollars, and its total assets exceeded the value of 7.63 billion U.S. dollars in 2015.
Fluor is a holding company with several subsidiaries that include businesses focused on oil and gas, industrial and infrastructure, as well as government and power. It was founded in 1912, primarily building infrastructure such as oil refineries and pipelines for the oil and gas industry. Since its establishment, Fluor Corporation has expanded to include services like nuclear waste cleanup projects, other environmental projects, and efforts such as rebuilding after the Iraq War and Hurrican Katrina.
Picture: Fluor Corporation
- Number of Fluor Corporation employees 2008-2016+Number of Fluor Corporation employees 2008-2016
Number of Fluor Corporation employees from FY 2008 to FY 2016
- Fluor Corporation's external revenue - by region 2016+Fluor Corporation's external revenue - by region 2016
Fluor Corporation's external revenue in FY 2016, by region (in million U.S. dollars)
- Major construction contractors worldwide: total revenue 2015+Major construction contractors worldwide: total revenue 2015
The largest construction contractors worldwide in 2015, based on total revenue (in billion U.S. dollars)
- China: production of cement by month February 2017China: production of cement by month February 2017
- U.S. unemployment rate: February 2017, seasonally adjustedU.S. unemployment rate: February 2017, seasonally adjusted
- The 25 most valuable brands worldwide 2017The 25 most valuable brands worldwide 2017
- Mine production of asbestos - leading countries 2010-2016Mine production of asbestos - leading countries 2010-2016
- Major countries in iodine production 2011-2016Major countries in iodine production 2011-2016