The world's most adulterous countries
Where are people most likely to cheat on their partners? According to a new survey, Thailand is in the lead with 56 percent of married adults admitting to having had an affair. Read more on the Independent.
- Share of Americans who have met the love of their lives - by genderShare of Americans who have met the love of their lives - by gender
- Share of Americans who are in love in 2009Share of Americans who are in love in 2009
- Share of Americans who believe that true love can exist without an active sex life, as of 2009Share of Americans who believe that true love can exist without an active sex life, as of 2009
- Sales of the leading ice cream brands of the U.S. 2016Sales of the leading ice cream brands of the U.S. 2016
- U.S. vehicle sales of North American car brands - August 2016U.S. vehicle sales of North American car brands - August 2016
- Shopping attitudes and habits among consumers in Canada 2016Shopping attitudes and habits among consumers in Canada 2016
- Best-selling digital music singles worldwide 2015Best-selling digital music singles worldwide 2015
- Quarterly U.S. mobile e-commerce spending 2010-2015Quarterly U.S. mobile e-commerce spending 2010-2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl