Women's Apparel - Australia & Oceania
- Australia & Oceania
- Revenue in the Women's Apparel segment amounts to US$13.56bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 2.69% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$179.70bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$325.50 are generated in 2023.
- In the Women's Apparel segment, volume is expected to amount to 955.60m pieces by 2027. The Women's Apparel segment is expected to show a volume growth of 2.0% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Women's Apparel segment is expected to amount to 21.34pieces in 2023.