Digital Advertising - Australia
- Ad spending in the Digital Advertising market is projected to reach US$12.56bn in 2023.
- The market's largest market is Search Advertising with a market volume of US$5.72bn in 2023.
- In global comparison, most ad spending will be generated in the United States (US$271.20bn in 2023).
- The average ad spending per user in the Search Advertising market is projected to amount to US$251.20 in 2023.
- In the Digital Advertising market, 64.0% of total ad spending will be generated through mobile in 2027.
- In the Digital Advertising market, 81.6% of the Digital Advertising revenue will be generated through programmatic advertising in 2027.
- The market share of Google amounts to an estimated 41% of the Digital Advertising market and the selected region in 2022.