Smart Appliances - Worldwide
- Revenue in the Smart Appliances segment is projected to reach US$45.26bn in 2022.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2022-2027) of 12.97%, resulting in a projected market volume of US$87.90bn by 2027.
- In the Smart Appliances segment, the number of active households is expected to amount to 445.30m users by 2027.
- Household penetration will be 5.5% in 2022 and is expected to hit 19.1% by 2027.
- The average revenue per installed Smart Home currently is expected to amount to US$379.10.
- A global comparison reveals that most revenue is generated in China (US$13,850.00m in 2022).