Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Share of regional airports in the passenger traffic handled in Poland 2017-2018

Share of national regional airports in the total passenger traffic handled in Poland from 2017 to 2018

by Adriana Sas, last edited Sep 9, 2019
Share of regional airports in the passenger traffic handled in Poland 2017-2018 In 2018, the share of domestic regional airports in the total passenger traffic handled in Poland amounted to 61 percent and had been unchanged since 2017. The remaining 39 percent of air passengers used Chopin Airport in Warsaw, the largest airport in Poland.
Show more

Share of national regional airports in the total passenger traffic handled in Poland from 2017 to 2018

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$59 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
Air transportation in Poland
Air transportation in Poland

All Information
in one Presentation

Air transportation in Poland

Everything On "Air transportation in Poland" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp

Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation

Statistics on "Air transportation in Poland"
  • Air transport market in Poland and CEE countries
  • Passenger transportation
  • Freight transportation
  • Airports
The most important statistics
  • Airport delays
  • Aircraft
  • LOT Polish Airlines and Solidarity Transport Hub
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.