Try our corporate solution for free!
+1 (212) 419-5770
esther.shaulova@statista.com

Job loss from ECQ due to coronavirus COVID-19 Philippines 2020

According to a survey conducted in the Philippines, 64 percent of households had a member who lost their job due to the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ), that was implemented in the country on March 16, 2020, because of the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. On the other hand, 36 percent of the surveyed respondents stated that none of their household members were effected.

Share of households with a member who lost a job from the enhanced community quarantine due to coronavirus COVID-19 in the Philippines as of April 2020

Loading statistic...
You need to log in to download this statistic
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Sources

Release date

April 2020

Region

Philippines

Survey time period

April 13 to18, 2020

Number of respondents

1,000 respondents

Age group

18-70 years old

Method of interview

Online survey

Supplementary notes

The Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) was implemented on March 16, 2020, restricting the movement of the population but with exceptions, in response to the growing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the country. Additional lockdown restrictions mandated the temporary closure of non-essential shops and businesses. This quarantine came two days after the implementation of the community quarantine of Metro Manila.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Coronavirus (COVID-19): economic impact in France"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.