Leading companies trust Statista:
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
in one Presentation
Everything On "Industrial robots" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Other Reports & Dossiers
Statistics on "Industrial robots"
- Worldwide sales of industrial robots from 2004 to 2017 (in 1,000 units)Industrial robots - worldwide sales 2004-2017
- New installations of industrial robots worldwide in 2017, by industry (in 1,000 units)Industrial robots: new installations worldwide by industry 2017
- Operational stock of multipurpose industrial robots worldwide from 2015 to 2020* (in 1,000 units)Industrial robots: estimated operational stock worldwide through 2020
- Estimated annual industrial robot shipments in selected regions worldwide from 2015 to 2020, by region (in 1,000 units)Number of industrial robot shipments by world region 2015-2020
- Estimated annual industrial robot shipments in North America from 2015 to 2020 (in units)Number of industrial robot shipments - North America 2015-2020
- North American robot suppliers' orders and domestic sales of industrial robots in 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)North American industrial robots - sales 2016
- Leading companies in the global industrial robot market in 2016, based on revenue from industrial robot sales (in million euros)Global industrial robot market - key companies by revenue 2016
- Yaskawa's net sales from FY 2007 to FY 2017 (in billion Japanese yen)Yaskawa - net sales 2007-2017
- KUKA Group's revenue from FY 1999 to FY 2017 (in million euros)KUKA Group - revenue 1999-2017
- Revenue of the ABB Group from FY 2009 to FY 2017 (in million U.S. dollars)ABB group - revenue 2009-2017