Leading companies trust Statista:
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
in one Presentation
Everything On "Patriotism in the U.S." in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
CEO, MindShare Germany
Statistics on "Patriotism in the U.S."
- How proud are you to be an American?U.S. adults' level of pride to be an American 2015
- Which of the following concepts is essential for the American Dream?Americans on the concept of the American Dream in 2017
- Share of Americans describing themselves as a patriotic person in 2014, sorted by generationShare of patriotic Americans 2014, by generation
- Do you see the Confederate flag more as a symbol of Southern pride or more as a symbol of racism?Survey on the Confederate flag as a symbol of pride or racism 2015
- How do you plan to celebrate Independence Day this year?How Americans celebrate Independence Day 2017
- Number of Independence Day travelers in the United States from 2007 to 2017 (in millions)Independence Day travelers in the U.S. from 2007 to 2017
- Most patriotic brands in the United States in 2016Most patriotic brands in the U.S. 2016
- What kind of president do you think Donald Trump will be?Survey on Trump as President 2017
- Results of the popular vote in the 2016 presidential election in the United StatesElection 2016: results for the popular vote
- Contributions to Donald Trump's campaign for the 2016 U.S. presidential election as of November 2016, by source of contribution (in U.S. dollars)Contributions to Donald Trump's 2016 U.S. presidential capaign, by source
- Which of the following concepts does Donald Trump stand for?Americans on the concepts Donald Trump stands for in 2017
- United States: Do you agree or disagree with the Tea Party movement?Americans who agree or disagree with the Tea Party movement in 2015
- Number of terrorist attacks annually in the United States from 1995 to 2016Total number of terrorist attacks in the United States between 1995 and 2016
- Number of terrorist attacks in the United States, 1970-2016, by attack typeTerrorist attacks in the United States from1970 to 2016, by attack type
- Deployment of U.S. active-duty military & civilian personnel around the world in 2017, by selected regionsDeployment of U.S. troops in selected world regions 2017
- In general, how well do you think the U.S. government is doing in reducing the threat of terrorism?Perception of the U.S. government's handling of terrorist threats 2015
- Percentage of Americans that see terrorism as the most important problem for the U.S. from 2001 to 2014Percentage of Americans that see terrorism as the most important U.S. problem 2014
- U.S. war costs in Iraq and Afghanistan from 2003 to 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)U.S. war costs in Iraq and Afghanistan 2003-2015
- U.S. military fatalities in Iraq and Afghanistan as of August 2017, by stateU.S. military fatalities in Iraq and Afghanistan as of August 2017, by state
- Do you approve or disapprove of U.S. military action in Iraq and Syria against Islamic militants, commonly known as ISIS?Survey on approval of U.S. military action against ISIS in Iraq and Syria 2014
- Key figures on the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City committed on September 11, 2001Key figures on the September 11 attacks, 2001 in New York
- Were the long-term impacts of the events of 9/11 on the U.S. positive or negative?Long term impacts of the events of 9/11 on the U.S.
- How satisfied are you with the U.S. government's response to 9/11?Are you satisfied with the U.S. government's 9/11 response?
- To what extent did the events of 9/11 weaken the U.S.?How much did the events of 9/11 weaken the U.S.?
- How much has the U.S. recovered from the events of 9/11?How much has the U.S. recovered from the events of 9/11?
- Losses from 9/11 terrorist attack in New York, by type of insurance (in billion U.S. dollars)Losses from 9/11 terrorist attack in New York, by insurance line
- Do you have a gun in your home?United States: presence of a firearm at home 2017
- Share of Americans who have a gun in their home or on their property from 1994 to 2015U.S. gun households from 1994 to 2015
- Percentage of households in the United States owning one or more firearms from 1972 to 2017Gun ownership in the U.S. 1972-2017
- Percentage of population in the United States owning at least one gun in 2017, by political party affiliationGun ownership in the U.S. 2017, by party affiliation
- Number of registered weapons in the U.S. in 2017, by stateNumber of registered weapons in the U.S. in 2017, by state
- Number of federal firearms licensees in the U.S. in 2016, by stateNumber of federal firearms licensees in the U.S. in 2016, by state
- Share of Americans who think people should be allowed to print their own 3D guns at home in May 2013U.S. survey: views on right to print 3D-guns at home in 2013
- Percentages of U.S. Americans who are satisfied/dissatified with United States gun laws from 2001 to 2016Percentage of U.S. Americans who are satisfied with gun laws 2001-2016
- Which of the following patriotic items do you or your family own?Patriotic merchandise owned by Americans in 2016
- Share of Americans who grill on holidays in 2016, by holidayAmericans' most popular holidays for grilling 2016
- How often do you eat locally grown foods?U.S. consumers' frequency of eating locally grown foods 2013-2014
- Consumer definition of "local food" in the United States as of October 2015*U.S. consumer definition of "local food" October 2015
- Costs of the most popular fourth of July vacation destinations in the United States in 2014 (in U.S. dollars)Costs of the most popular fourth of July vacation destinations in the U.S. in 2014
- Do you think that TTIP* will be a good thing for the United States or a bad thing?Americans' views on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) 2015
- Why do you think the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) between the U.S. and the EU would be bad for our country?Reasons against TTIP 2015: public opinion of Germans and Americans