Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Italy: composition of tourist demand in Emilia-Romagna 2016

Distribution of overnight stays among Italian and foreign tourists in Emilia-Romagna in Italy in 2016

by Statista Research Department, last edited Mar 20, 2018
Italy: composition of tourist demand in Emilia-Romagna 2016 This statistic illustrates the distribution of overnight stays among Italian and foreign tourists visiting the Italian region of Emilia-Romagna in 2016. According to the study, the majority of overnight stays in Emilia-Romagna in 2016 were made by Italian tourists (83.1 percent), while the remaining 16.9 percent were made by foreign visitors. The travel demand in Emilia-Romagna showed an increasing trend between 2010 and 2016.
Show more

Distribution of overnight stays among Italian and foreign tourists in Emilia-Romagna in Italy in 2016

Share of overnight stays
--
--
Share of overnight stays
--
--
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Download Settings Share
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
by Statista Research Department, last edited Mar 20, 2018
This statistic illustrates the distribution of overnight stays among Italian and foreign tourists visiting the Italian region of Emilia-Romagna in 2016. According to the study, the majority of overnight stays in Emilia-Romagna in 2016 were made by Italian tourists (83.1 percent), while the remaining 16.9 percent were made by foreign visitors. The travel demand in Emilia-Romagna showed an increasing trend between 2010 and 2016.
Show more
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Travel and tourism industry in China"
  • Key figures
The most important statistics
  • Outbound tourism
  • Inbound tourism
  • Luxury travel market
  • Online travel market
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.