More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
Procter and Gamble
Recommended studies and dossiers
- Television consumption in France Television consumption in France
- Home video market in the U.S.Home video market in the U.S.
- Television in the U.S.Television in the U.S.
- Television market in NorwayTelevision market in Norway
- Mediaset GroupMediaset Group
Recent studies and dossiers
You may also be interested in...
- Italy: favorite television viewing habits in 2016Italy: favorite television viewing habits in 2016
- Italy: television consumption distribution in 2015, by age groupItaly: television consumption distribution in 2015, by age group
- Italy: daily television viewing habits TV 2017Italy: daily television viewing habits TV 2017
- TV consumption habits in the U.S. 2017, by ageTV consumption habits in the U.S. 2017, by age
- Average television consumption per weekday in Germany 2013-2017Average television consumption per weekday in Germany 2013-2017
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
Dr. Antonella Mei-Pochtler about Statista Senior Vice President, Boston Consulting Group
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report