More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
Procter and Gamble
Recommended studies and dossiers
- Television consumption in France Television consumption in France
- Television in the U.S.Television in the U.S.
- Home video market in the U.S.Home video market in the U.S.
- Television in SwedenTelevision in Sweden
- Television industry in ItalyTelevision industry in Italy
You may also be interested in...
- Italy: daily television viewing habits TV 2017Italy: daily television viewing habits TV 2017
- Average television consumption per weekday in Germany 2012-2016Average television consumption per weekday in Germany 2012-2016
- Collective time spent viewing sports TV in U.S. 2015Collective time spent viewing sports TV in U.S. 2015
- Length of sports TV programming available in the U.S. 2013-2015Length of sports TV programming available in the U.S. 2013-2015
- Types of content on second screen devices whilst watching sports on TV U.S. 2014Types of content on second screen devices whilst watching sports on TV U.S. 2014
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
Dr. Antonella Mei-Pochtler about Statista Senior Vice President, Boston Consulting Group
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report