Monthly Mobile App Usage in the U.S.
People have hundreds of thousands of apps to choose from, but on average, most people use between 25 and 30. When it comes to Android and iOS app usage in the United States, people aged between 18 and 24 use an average of 28 apps for 37 hours each month. Unsurprisingly, the level of usage drops as age rises but over 55s still managed an impressive 21 hours every month with 22 apps used.
- Apple iOS global smartphone OS market share 2011-2016, by quarterApple iOS global smartphone OS market share 2011-2016, by quarter
- Apple iOs sales share in Spain in the first half year of 2015, by monthApple iOs sales share in Spain in the first half year of 2015, by month
- Apple iOS mobile device activations in Christmas week 2015, by device sizeApple iOS mobile device activations in Christmas week 2015, by device size
- Global smartphone sales by OS 2009-2016Global smartphone sales by OS 2009-2016
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- Share of smartphone operating systems sales in Great Britain 2014-2016Share of smartphone operating systems sales in Great Britain 2014-2016
- Mobile operating systems: market share in the United Kingdom (UK) 2010-2016Mobile operating systems: market share in the United Kingdom (UK) 2010-2016
- Sales market share of iPhones in Germany January 2012-July 2015Sales market share of iPhones in Germany January 2012-July 2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl