This chart shows U.S. states and the District of Columbia by most & least per capita federal taxes paid in 2016
This chart shows cumulative U.S. & allied airstrikes in Syria as part of Operation Inherent Resolve (OIR)
This chart shows a list of attacks in Russia since 1999
This chart shows arrests & convictions for terrorism charges in the UK since 9/11, by age of suspect
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl