Coffee - Indonesia
- Revenue in the Coffee segment amounts to US$12.14bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 6.73% (CAGR 2023-2025).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$95,580.00m in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$43.07 are generated in 2023.
- By 2025, 79% of spending and 23% of volume consumption in the Coffee segment will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Coffee segment, volume is expected to amount to 210.60m kg by 2025. The market for Coffee segment is expected to show a volume growth of 2.8% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Coffee segment is expected to amount to 0.70kg in 2023.