Tea - United States
- United States
- Revenue in the Tea segment amounts to US$15.01bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 3.12% (CAGR 2023-2025).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in China (US$111,800.00m in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$44.57 are generated in 2023.
- By 2025, 83% of spending and 15% of volume consumption in the Tea segment will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Tea segment, volume is expected to amount to 156.10m kg by 2025. The market for Tea segment is expected to show a volume growth of 1.2% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Tea segment is expected to amount to 0.45kg in 2023.