Soft Drinks - Vietnam
- Revenue in the Soft Drinks segment amounts to US$8.25bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 6.19% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$328.10bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$82.74 are generated in 2023.
- By 2027, 19% of spending and 11% of volume consumption in the Soft Drinks segment will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Soft Drinks segment, volume is expected to amount to 5.71bn L by 2027. The Soft Drinks segment is expected to show a volume growth of 2.9% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Soft Drinks segment is expected to amount to 51.87L in 2023.