Soft Drinks - United States
- United States
- Revenue in the Soft Drinks segment amounts to US$328.10bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 2.90% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$328.10bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$0.97k are generated in 2023.
- By 2027, 69% of spending and 29% of volume consumption in the Soft Drinks segment will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Soft Drinks segment, volume is expected to amount to 62.18bn L by 2027. The Soft Drinks segment is expected to show a volume growth of -1.9% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Soft Drinks segment is expected to amount to 194.20L in 2023.