Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Breakdown of pay TV revenues in Italy 2018-2020, by source

In Italy, pay TV broadcasters might expect a slight increase in their revenues from video on demand. According to a forecast, by 2020, 84 percent of pay TV revenues could be made up by video on demand services, while other traditional sources of revenues will cover the remaining 16 percent.

Breakdown of pay TV revenues in Italy from 2018 to 2020, by source

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% Discount until November 30th
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

December 2018

Region

Italy

Survey time period

2018

Supplementary notes

*Forecast data.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Television industry in Italy"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.