Leading companies trust Statista:
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
in one Presentation
Everything On "Pharmaceutical brands: Abilify (BMS/Otsuka)" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Other Reports & Dossiers
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Vice President, Hearst Magazines
Statistics on "Pharmaceutical brands: Abilify (BMS/Otsuka)"
- Top 15 pharmaceutical products by sales worldwide in 2017 (in million U.S. dollars)Top pharmaceutical products by sales worldwide 2017
- Top 20 prescription drugs based on U.S. sales in 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)*U.S. top 20 prescribed drugs based on sales 2016
- Top 20 neurology products in the U.S. based on revenue in 2016 (in million U.S. dollars)*Revenue of top 20 neurology products in the U.S. 2016
- Worldwide revenue of Abilify from 2011 to 2016, by region (in million U.S. dollars)Revenue of Abilify globally by region 2011-2016
- Revenue losses of leading pharmaceutical products due to patent expiries in the U.S. from 2014 to 2016 (in million U.S. dollars)Top U.S. pharmaceutical patent expiries by revenue 2014-2016
- Average annual expenditure on prescription drugs per consumer unit in the United States from 2007 to 2016 (in U.S. dollars)*U.S. household expenditure on prescription drugs 2007-2016
- Price disparities for pharmaceutical product Abilify in the U.S. and abroad as of 2017 (in U.S. dollars per pill)*Price disparities for top product Abilify - U.S. and international 2017
- Number of people living in households in which someone has received mental healthcare treatment within the last 3 years in the United States from spring 2008 to spring 2017 (in millions)People who have received mental healthcare treatment in the U.S. 2017
- Bristol-Myers Squibb's advertising and product promotion spending from 2011 to 2017 (in million U.S. dollars)Bristol-Myers Squibb's ad and promo spending 2011-2017
- Advertising spending of selected prescription drug brands in the in the United States in 2016 (in million U.S. dollars)Ad spend of selected prescription drug brands in the U.S. 2016
- Journal advertising spending of selected neurology products in the United States from January to September 2015 (in thousand U.S. dollars)Journal spend of neurology products in the U.S. 2015