Leading companies trust Statista:
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
in one Presentation
Everything On "Pharmaceutical brands: Advair/Seretide (GlaxoSmithKline)" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Statistics on "Pharmaceutical brands: Advair/Seretide (GlaxoSmithKline)"
- Distribution of global respiratory therapy market by condition in 2016-2017 (in billion U.S. dollars)*Distribution of global respiratory therapy market by condition 2016-2017
- Top 20 prescription drugs based on U.S. sales in 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)*U.S. top 20 prescribed drugs based on sales 2016
- Top 20 respiratory brands in the U.S. based on revenue in 2016 (in million U.S. dollars)Revenue of top 20 respiratory brands in the U.S. 2016
- GlaxoSmithKline's revenue from 2014 to 2017, by therapeutic area (in million British pounds)GlaxoSmithKline's revenue by therapeutic area 2014-2017
- Revenue of GlaxoSmithKline's Seretide/Advair worldwide from 2012 to 2017, by region (in million British pounds)GSK: revenue of Seretide/Advair globally by region 2012-2017
- Top 20 U.S. pharma products by dispensed prescriptions in 2016 (in millions)Top U.S. pharma products by prescriptions 2016
- Average annual expenditure on prescription drugs per consumer unit in the United States from 2007 to 2016 (in U.S. dollars)*U.S. household expenditure on prescription drugs 2007-2016
- Price disparities for pharmaceutical product Advair Diskus in the U.S. and abroad as of 2017 (in U.S. dollars)*Price disparities for top product Advair Diskus - U.S. and international 2017
- GlaxoSmithKline's advertising spending from 2011 to 2017 (in million British pounds)GlaxoSmithKline's advertising spending 2011-2017
- Leading pharmaceutical companies in the United States in 2017, by direct to consumer spending (in million U.S. dollars)Leading pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. 2017, by DTC